Once you have been added as a user/administrator for CHIP, you will receive two emails, one with a registration code and another with the invitation instructions, please follow them to activate your CHIP account. If you cannot see the email in your inbox, check the Junk mail folder.
To activate your CHIP account, please follow the steps below:
- Log out of all applications that use a Microsoft account.
- Follow the link to the Channel Incentives Platform included in your invitation.
- Sign in to CHIP using the Microsoft account you want to associate with your CHIP account.
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa: email@example.com
- Latin America: firstname.lastname@example.org
- North America: email@example.com
- Asia Pacific: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2961145 - Last Review: 25 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2