You can download the application from the below links, depending on your Windows version:
Alternatively, you can access the guide at Explore.ms Home > Enterprise > Resources > Guides > Updated FY15 Enterprise Incentive guides.
The criteria to be credit compliant is outlined as the on time payment of reseller invoices (target = 95%).
- Payment of Microsoft invoices must be a minimum of 95.0% current, measured across both segments.
- Excludes disputed Microsoft receivables with a logged, documented Microsoft Regional Operations Center Service Request Log Number or I.T.
If you wish to initiate investigation of your credit compliance, please log a case via explore.ms.
To log a case with the Call Logging Tool:
- Open explore.ms and click Sign In.
- Sign in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID) and password.
- Under the Tools heading, click Call Logging Tool (CLT) to create your case.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2961317 - Last Review: 5 May 2017 - Revision: 4