- Pending Approval - The claim and POE have been submitted to Microsoft Validation team for review.
- Pending POE - The claim is submitted, but no POE (Proof of Execution; Delivery Order/Proof of delivery/Invoice) is uploaded.
- Compliant - The claim has been ruled eligible for reimbursement/coop payout.
- Non-Compliant - The claim is not eligible for reimbursement/coop payout. Review the comments section for additional details.
- Action Required - The claim has been reviewed, but is missing information. (You may have to submit correct or additional POE.)
Market Development (MD) Plan status:
- Approved - The plan has been ruled eligible to be used on a claim.
- Deleted - The MD plan has been deleted.
- Expired - The MD plan can no longer be used.
- Not Approved - The plan has been ruled ineligible for claim submission.
- Pending Approval - The plan has been submitted to Microsoft for validation.
- Paid - The claim has been paid.
- Payment file Generated - The claim payment has been sent for processing.
- Blank - If the claim does not have a payment status it means that the payment has not been sent for processing yet. This claim will be included in the next payment cycle.
- Partner Admin – The partner admin has rights related to managing and editing the organization’s profile, bank details, program preferences, and adding, editing, and deleting partner administrators and partner users.
- Partner User – The partner user has limited rights. They can view bank data, submit MD plans and Coop Claims etc. Cannot change organizational or payment profiles. Cannot add, edit, or remove users.
- Active - The user is able to access CHIP.
- Inactive - The user is not able to access CHIP.
- Invited - The user has received an invitation to join CHIP and needs to complete the registration to activate the account.
- Eligible - The user information is on CHIP, but the invitation has not been sent yet.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2961472 - Last Review: 25 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2