To check a claim status on the Channel Incentives Platform tool (CHIP) please follow the below steps:
- Open CHIP and log in with your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
- Under I Need To… click View Claim Summary.
- You can search for the claim by either of the below:
- Search by claim number, for a specific claim.
- Select COOP funds earned period and click Search for all submissions under a specified period.
- The claim(s) submitted and claim status will be shown under Search Results.
To determine whether action is required to complete the claim, follow the below steps:
- Under search results, click the claim number to view claim details.
- Under Comments, view comments provided by the Validation team.
- Open the MR Activation kit website.
- Download Managed Reseller Coop Fund Guidebook, which provides details on claim requirements.
If your Coop claim has already been approved, you may contact your ROC for the payment status of the claim, at one of the aliases below:
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.