- You create a calculated member as a Sibling to ALL members in a parent child hierarchy.
- You submit a Discover command to query MDSCHEMA_MEMBERS to retrieve MEMBER_UNIQUE_NAME with either the no Tree_Op or the Tree_Op 8 property.
Service pack informationTo resolve this issue, obtain Service Pack for SQL Server.
- How to obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2014
- How to obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2012
- Create the calculated member as a child under ALL members in the parent child hierarchy.
For example, instead of [Parent_child_dimensionName].[DimAttName].[CalculatedMemberName], use [Parent_child_dimensionName].[DimAttName].[ALL].[CalculatedMemberName].
- Use the Discover command to query MDSCHEMA_MEMBERS in order to retrieve MEMBER_UNIQUE_NAME together with the Tree_Op property (such as Tree_Op 3).
Do not use no Tree_Op or Tree_Op 8. For the setting information, go to the following MSDN website:
Article ID: 2964762 - Last Review: 10 Jun 2014 - Revision: 1