- You have two child virtual machines (VMs) configured by using the same virtual network adapter in a Windows Server 2012 R2-based Hyper-V environment.
- You install a third-party virtual switch extension in the same environment.
- You configure a VLAN ID (enable VLAN tagging) on the virtual switch.
- You apply the minimumbandwidthweight port profile setting to the VM network by using the Hyper-V virtual machines, the System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) high bandwidth adapter or the medium bandwidth adapter, native port profile.
- You try to start both of the VMs.
Article ID: 2964814 - Last Review: 5 Aug 2014 - Revision: 1