- Run the following SQL statement against the AX database to check the posting type of the accounts:
select distinct (postingtype) from MainAccount
- Log on to AX and check the AOT. To browse to AOT, click Data Dictionary, click Base Enums, and then click LedgerPostingType. Check the properties of each item and note the EnumValues table.
- If differences are found between the MainAccount table and the EnumValues table in AOT, the accounts that contain invalid posting types have to have a valid posting type set.
For example, use the following statement to update the MainAccount table in which an invalid posting type of 255 does not exist in AOT. This statement set the posting type to a valid kind of 0.
update MainAccount set postingtype = 0 where postingtype = 255
- When you update the MainAccount table, you have to rebuild the Management Reporter Data Mart . To do this, follow these steps.
- Click Start, open the configuration console on the server.
- In the left navigation pane, click ERP Integrations.
- Select the integration that is being used and then disable the integration by clicking Disable Integration.
- Click Remove to remove the ERP integration.
- Click Management Reporter Services in the left navigation and stop both of the Management Reporter services.
- Backup and delete the DDB database in the Microsoft SQL Management Studio.
- Start the Management Reporter services.
- Click File and then click Configure to configure the ERP integration again.
- When the integration is configured, select the integration from the left side of the configuration console, and then click Enable Integration.
Article ID: 2967363 - Last Review: 20 May 2014 - Revision: 1