- Sign in to the Microsoft Office 365 portal as an admin.
- Click users and groups, and then search for the users who didn't migrate.
- Permanently delete the users. You can do this in the Office 365 portal or by using the Microsoft Azure Active Directory Module for Windows PowerShell.
Important Deleting a user account will also delete the associated SharePoint Online and Skype for Business Online (formerly Lync Online) information for that user.
To delete users by using the Azure Active Directory Module for Windows PowerShell, follow these steps:
- Connect to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). For more information about how to do this, see Manage Azure AD using Windows PowerShell.
- Run the following command:
Remove-MSOL –UserPrincipalName User@domain.com –RemoveFromRecycleBin
Article ID: 2968722 - Last Review: 28 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1