Here’s some seasoned advice, for small business owners who are thinking of blogging, from Sean Wallbridge, president and principal consultant of itgroove Professional Services, Ltd., a ten-person consulting firm in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, and some of his "rock star" bloggers:
For more information about blogging and social media read these
- Social media metrics a mystery? Learn how to improve your social media statistics.
- Want to know how to start blogging?
- Thinking about becoming a blogger? Here are: 3 reasons blogging may be good for your small business.
- Get expert tips: Social Media 101.
- Find out how to: Make the most of your social media for your small business.
Article ID: 2970891 - Last Review: 9 Oct 2014 - Revision: 1