"The mailbox location could not be determined while receiving email"
This issue may occur intermittently if you are using an Exchange Email Server Profile and the Auto Discover Server Location option.
1. Open the Microsoft Dynamics CRM web application.
2. On the navigation bar, click Microsoft Dynamics CRM and then click Settings.
3. On the navigation bar, click Settings and then click Email Configuration.
4. Click Email Server Profiles.
5. Open your Email Server Profile.
6. Change the Auto Discover Server Location to No.
7. Within the Incoming Server Location and Outgoing Server Location fields, enter your Exchange Web Services URL for your Exchange organization.
NOTE: If you are using Exchange Online, the URL is https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx
8. Click Save.
Article ID: 2972143 - Last Review: 28 May 2014 - Revision: 1