- You're intermittently or repeatedly prompted for your password.
- You're unable to set up a mail profile.
- You're unable to connect to a mailbox.
- You experience feature-related issues (Mail, Calendar, or Contacts issues, for example).
- Start an Office 2013 program.
- On the File tab, click Office Account or Account.
- Do one of the following:
- If you see an Update Options button, click Enable Updates. Or, if updates are already enabled, but you're not running the latest build of Outlook, click Update Now.
- If you don’t see an Update Options button, use Windows Update to install the latest updates.