- Open the Partner Incentive Platform (PIP) and log in with your Microsoft account (previous Live ID.)
- From the Incentives landing pace, click Support in the ribbon.
- To submit a new ticket, click the Submit a ticket icon.
- A web form will open. Fields marked with a red asterisk are mandatory. You can enter multiple email addresses, separated by a semicolon, to CC them in the ticket. You can also upload relevant attachments by clicking Browse under the attachments heading, and browsing your desktop for the relevant document.
NOTE: When submitting a Service Request, do not attach or otherwise transmit any business sensitive information, like IBAN number, Bank Account Number, or other banking details.
- Once all relevant fields are completed, click Submit to submit the ticket to the support team.
Please see navigation guidelines for browsing previously logged tickets below:
- From the Support page, you can also view previously logged tickets.
- Scroll to Support tickets and click the arrow to expand and view Open or Closed tickets. You can export these results to Excel by clicking the Export to Excel icon.
- Use the Tickets tab in the table to filter for specific results. Select the relevant program from the Program dropdown, and/or enter an incident number or subject into the Ticket field and select Incident # or Subject option.
- Choose to view tickets created by your company or by you personally by selecting the Company cases or Own cases option.
- Click Apply to view the search results.
- Click the Email hyperlink to view the email history under your ticket.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2975197 - Last Review: 8 May 2017 - Revision: 3