Use the below filters to populate the Overall NSAT report:
Content Provider: Microsoft
Time Period: Previous 12 months (complete)
Generate the Overall NSAT [Learning Provider] report in Metrics that Matter that will show Microsoft courses that qualify:
- Go to Reporting > Show All Reports > Overall NSAT.
- Under Report Type, select Courses.
- Select the date range.
- Click Create New Filter. Name the filter.
- Select Form Type > Post Event.
- Select Content Provider > Microsoft(and Courseware Library - MS if it appears in the filter).
- Click Close Window.
- Check the box next to the filter.
- Click Select Question.
- Choose “Overall, how satisfied are you with this training course? Check only one [Student Data]”.
- Click Generate report.
Contact your local Regional Service Center:
You can reach your local Regional Service Center by going here: http://aka.ms/supportmtm.
Then scroll down to Personalized Support to see your contact method.