- You have a computer that is running Windows Server 2012 R2 in a storage space environment.
- You enable the Event Tracing for Windows (ETW) and the storage spaces debug logs in Event Viewer.
- You try to restart the computer.
- This Stop error indicates a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED issue.
- The parameters in this Stop error message vary, depending on the configuration of the computer.
- Not all "0x0000007E" Stop errors are caused by this issue.
Article ID: 2980659 - Last Review: 12 Aug 2014 - Revision: 1