Instead, you see only the option to Save as Package:
- Update your version of Office 2013 on your local computer to the latest version of Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
- If your Access App was created before January 2014, or if your app was created outside the Office 365 online environment, follow these steps:
- On a computer that has Office 2013 SP1 installed, save your app as a package. Include all the data when you create the package.
- Upload the new app package to the site. For more information, go to the following Microsoft website:
- You must be in an Office 365 environment where your Access Web Apps are on a SharePoint Online site. The components that manage the Access App upgrade on the server exist only in SharePoint Online.
- You haven't applied the Office 2013 Service Pack 1 (SP1) update on your local computer.
- The Access App was created before January 2014.
- Your Access App is located on a SharePoint 2013 server that isn't in the Office 365 environment.
- The Access App was created on a SharePoint 2013 server that isn’t in the Office 365 environment.
Article ID: 2984041 - Last Review: 29 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1