- You set up the Direct Access (DA) feature in an environment.
- You deploy Global Server Load Balancing in the DA environment.
- You have at least two entry points in the DA environment.
- You connect a client computer that is running Windows 8.1, Windows RT, or Windows Server 2012 R2 to the nearest entry point.
- You put the computer into sleep or hibernate, and then you carry the computer to another location that is closer to another entry point.
- You wake the computer.
Article ID: 2984374 - Last Review: 12 Aug 2014 - Revision: 1