- The EwsEnabled property is not set at both the organization level and the mailbox level in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
- You run one of the following cmdlets to disable Microsoft Outlook for Mac access to the Exchange server:
- Set-OrganizationConfig –EwsAllowMacOutlook False
- Set-CASMailbox –identity <user mailbox> –EwsAllowMacOutlook False
- Open Exchange Management Shell.
- Run the following cmdlet to set the EwsEnabled property to either "True" or "False" as appropriate for your organization:
Set-OrganizationConfig -EwsEnabled $True (or $False)
- Use the following cmdlet to change the value for each user who has a different requirement:
Set-CASMailbox < Alias > -EwsEnabled $False (or $True)
- Use one of the following cmdlets to set the EwsAllowMacOutlook property accordingly:
For a user mailbox
Set-CASMailbox < Alias > -EwsAllowMacOutlook $False (or $True)For the organization
Set-OrganizationConfig -EwsAllowMacOutlook $False (or $True)
Article ID: 2985401 - Last Review: 23 Dec 2014 - Revision: 1