Receiving the "access denied" message on the Microsoft Partner Network website can be due to one of the following reasons:
- The page you are trying to access is only available to members of the Microsoft Partner Network. If you are not yet a member, join now.
- You are not using the same Microsoft account that you used to join the Microsoft Partner Network.
- The page you are trying to access is only accessible to members of a specific segment of the Microsoft Partner Network that you are not a member of.
- Your organization's membership in the Microsoft Partner Network may have expired.
- If you believe this to be the case, you can check your membership status here. The page will display next steps if your membership has expired.
If you believe that you should have access to the requested page, contact support.
If you are receiving the "access denied" message while trying to contact support, your account is not recognized in the Microsoft Partner Network.
If you believe that this is an error, contact Microsoft.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2988718 - Last Review: 20 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2