Sorry! Access denied :(
The page may not be available or you might not have permission to open the page. Please contact your administrator for the required credentials. For new credentials to take effect, you have to close this window and log on again
- Sign in to the Office 365 portal (https://portal.office.com).
- Click Admin, and then click Exchange to open the Exchange admin center.
- Click permissions, and then click user roles.
- Double-click Default Role Assignment Policy.
- In the Default Role Assignment Policy window, make sure that the MyBaseOptions check box is selected under Other roles, and then click save.
Article ID: 2988732 - Last Review: 28 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1