Note This doesn’t apply to mailboxes being moved on to or off the Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR service, also known as on-boarding and off-boarding.
- You want to add a mailbox to a pilot or velocity Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR migration that's currently in progress.
- The mailbox was recently migrated internally from one Office 365 Dedicated/ITAR platform to another, and it isn’t functioning correctly.
- You want to move a mailbox to a different region.
- The mailbox is affected by a bug or a known issue.
- The mailbox isn’t functioning correctly, and you want to move it to another database.
Note If you request a mailbox database move, please provide detailed information about the specific issue. Before any move is made, we will troubleshoot the issue and help determine the next steps. Improvements in newer versions of Exchange Server have fixed problems with searching and corruption. Therefore, the situation should be researched as a new issue. Additionally, run and review an Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant (SaRA) scan to fix any issues that might be present.