- You create a workflow in SharePoint Designer 2013 by using the SharePoint 2010 Workflow Platform type in SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server 2013, or SharePoint Server 2010.
- Within the workflow, you have an impersonation step. The impersonation step is configured to do the following:
- Return a field that has a value other than As a string
- Use the value in that field to change permissions
- The field that you are trying to collect information from contains user accounts.
Article ID: 2990213 - Last Review: 20 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1