- Non-delivery reports
- Delayed email messages
- Misrouted email messages
- Missing messages
To obtain the full details about a message in a downloadable format, you must export the search. To do this, follow these steps:
- In the Date range field, select Custom, and then enter values in the Start date and time and End date and time fields that represent a range of greater than seven days.
- Select the include message events and routing details with the report check box.
- Add at least the sender or recipient address.
- After you add an address, you will receive a notification when the message trace is completed and a link to obtain the trace. If you can't open the link directly, open an InPrivate browsing session.
- The trace may take a couple of hours to finish. View the trace under View pending or completed traces in the EAC.