- Scenario 1: A user creates a peer-to-peer desktop sharing session by using Microsoft Lync for Mac 2011 14.0.8 or Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2. Then, a viewer in the session tries to switch the shared desktop from full-screen view to actual size in Microsoft Lync 2013.
- Scenario 2:
- A user joins a conference that is running on a Lync Server 2010 server by using Lync 2013.
- A presenter starts desktop sharing in the conference.
- The user switches the shared desktop from full-screen view to actual size.
- Another participant starts desktop sharing in the conference.
Article ID: 2992447 - Last Review: 9 Sep 2014 - Revision: 1