- You are using Microsoft Outlook 2013 client version 15.0.4641.1001.
- The client is connected by using Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTP).
The following screen shot shows the Outlook Connection Status dialog box. The Protocol column indicates that the connection that is used is RPC/HTTP.
Outlook Web AppUse Outlook Web App (OWA) to access the Online Archive mailbox.
Revert to a previous versionIf you are using the Click-to-Run version of Office 2013, install the previous version (15.0.4631.1002) by using the steps that are in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
If you are using an MSI installation of Office 2013, uninstall the KB2881011 and KB2883074 updates, depending on what you have installed. To uninstall these updates, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, click Programs and Features, and then click View installed updates.
- In the list of installed updates, locate and then select the first update that you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
- Repeat steps 2–3 to uninstall the second update, if it is installed.
Article ID: 2992644 - Last Review: 20 Aug 2014 - Revision: 1