- It could be an issue with the client settings for Group Policy.
- It could be an issue with BITS.
- It could be an issue with the WSUS agent service.
- It could be related to a network issue that prevents the client from reaching the server.
- It could be an issue with the Automatic Update Agent Store.
- It could be an issue in which clients have duplicate SUSclient IDs caused by disk cloning.
Guided Walkthrough for Troubleshooting WSUS Client Agents
The link below will navigate your web browser to a guided tutorial which will help you solve your problemStart guided walkthrough.
You can also find additional information on WSUS installation, configuration and administration in the TechNet Document Library for Windows Server Update Services 3.0 SP2 here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd939796(v=ws.10).aspx
Article ID: 2993943 - Last Review: 4 Sep 2014 - Revision: 1