- You deploy Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) in a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 environment.
- You set passive authentication (PA) for web service by using ADFS. To do this, you run the following command in Microsoft PowerShell:
Set-CsWebServiceConfiguration -UseWindowsAuth None -UseWsFedPassiveAuth $true -WsFedPassiveMetadataUri %MetadataURI%
- A user creates a Lync meeting request by using Lync Web Scheduler.
- The user pastes the meeting request that contains the meeting URI that has the "?sl=1$log=full" string at the end of it into Internet Explorer.
- The user joins the meeting.
- The user exits the meeting and then signs out from Lync Web App.
Note The <x> value is a number, such as 0 or 1.
Article ID: 2995825 - Last Review: 23 Sep 2014 - Revision: 1