Visual Studio 2015 Preview fixed bugs and known issues
Visual Studio 2015 Preview is a pre-release version of the next major release of Visual Studio. Preview provides early adopters with an opportunity to test the new and improved product features, and the ability to share feedback with the product team. This release is not intended for use on production computers or to create production code.
The goal of this Preview version is to collect your feedback. To report a bug, please use Connect. You can also share your ideas and suggestions on UserVoice. Your quick thoughts can be shared by using Send-a-Smile through the Visual Studio IDE.
More information is also available at VisualStudio.com.
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2015 Preview
- Download Remote Tools for Visual Studio 2015 Preview
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 SDK Preview
- Download Multibyte MFC Library for Visual Studio 2015 Preview
- Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Preview Language Pack
- Download Microsoft Build Tools 2015 Preview
- Download the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Preview (offline installer)
- Download the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Preview (web installer)
- Download the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Preview Language Pack (offline installer)
- This release is unsupported and is intended to be used for testing, trial, and feedback only.
- This release has not been subjected to final validation. It is not meant to be run on production workstations or servers, or used to create production code. The installation of this release on a production server will put the server into an unsupported state.
- Although this release is intended to be installed side-by-side with earlier versions of Visual Studio, complete compatibility is not guaranteed.