Improvement 1Consider the following scenario:
- Multiple users, users, such as user A, user B, and user C join a Lync meeting.
- User A shares its desktop or application to users B and C.
- User C’s Lync 2013 client is disconnected from the network. User C cannot join the sharing session or drops from the session.
- User C’s Lync 2013 client reconnects to network.
After user C installs the update, user C can rejoin the sharing session automatically.
Improvement 2This update adds the following new metrics to the Quality of Experience (QoE) report that is sent by Lync 2013 when every sharing session ends:
- Number of times sharing started
- Number of times control changed
- Sharer signaling, media, and protocol connect times
- Viewer signaling, media and protocol connect times
Article ID: 2996288 - Last Review: 14 Oct 2014 - Revision: 1