- Open CHIP and login using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
- Select Program Name – Rebates.
- Choose period where funds are scheduled to be paid out (E.g. FY14H1 Earned Funds, payment to be made in FY14H2: choose period FY14H2).
- Scroll down to the Payments section and click the green arrow to expand.
- Expand on the payment type to view the current Payment Status, Payment Date and Payment Reference Number.
Payment status definitions:
|Validating||Payments are currently pending for approval. Regional Operational Centre team approves these claims on the 15th of each month (or the next working day if it falls on a Public Holiday / Weekend).|
|Payment Approved||These payments have been approved and currently being processed. Payment should reach you within 45 days from the payment date.|
|Paid||Payment confirmed by Payout Response file.|
|Payment Sent||Payment has been released to partner’s Beneficiary Account. You can check with your bank using the payment ref # and payment date.|
|Payment Held||Payment has been put on hold. Please ensure that your bank details in CHIP are correct, otherwise please contact log a case via explore.ms for clarification. |
|Payment Cancelled||Payment was cancelled by Microsoft. Claim funds need to be released back into Partner Available funds.|
- Open explore.ms and click Sign In.
- Sign in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID) and password.
- Under the Tools heading, click Call Logging Tool (CLT) to create your case.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 2997050 - Last Review: 25 Apr 2017 - Revision: 2