- You publish an application by using Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway 2010.
- The Unified Access Gateway authentication repository is configured to notify users when their account password is approaching expiration.
- The Unified Access Gateway trunk is also configured to use an additional two-factor authentication method.
- A user uses a web browser that is configured to use the French language.
- The user's password is near expiration.
In this scenario, after the user logs on and connects to the Unified Access Gateway portal, the user receives a blank page instead of the notification window that indicates the authentication provider name and the number of days left before the user password expires.
Article ID: 2997456 - Last Review: 28 Oct 2014 - Revision: 1