- Internet Explorer 11.0 is installed as the default web browser on the client computer.
- The client computer has never had the Live Meeting 2007 client installed locally.
- When you click the Live Meeting join link, the request to join the meeting is redirected to the Join Live Meeting webpage.
- When you click the Join Meeting button, this generates an Application Blocked informational dialog box that contains the following message:
Windows 8.0 and Windows 8.1
- Press the Windows function key to access the Start page.
- Click the Internet Explorer icon.
- Click Start, and then click All Programs.
- Click Internet Explorer.
- On the Windows client computer, press the Alt key to enable the Internet Explorer 11 menu bar.
- On the Tools menu, click Compatibility View Settings.
- Under Add this website, make sure that livemeeting.com is specified, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- Use the Live Meeting join link to join a meeting.
- Internet Explorer 11 directs the request to a Live Meeting join page that has the following title:Install Microsoft® Office Live Meeting client or use Microsoft® Office Live Meeting Web Access
- Click the Accept, Install, and Join button to install the latest version of the Live Meeting 2007 client software.
Article ID: 2999007 - Last Review: 9 Sep 2014 - Revision: 1