Be aware that the update in the Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based editions of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When you use OneDrive for Business to synchronize files for a SharePoint document library, some files may be deleted.
- Icons of all synchronized libraries appear not to be synchronized after you upgrade from Office 2013 to Office 2016.
- The root icon of document libraries resembles blank libraries after synchronization.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114392 for the 32-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2016
- Download update KB3114392 for the 64-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2016
- Open an Office 2016 application, such as Microsoft Word 2016.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3114392 - Last Review: 29 Mar 2017 - Revision: 2