Be aware that the update on the Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- You start Outlook 2016, and you use a right-to-left language. In this situation, when you move another window over Outlook 2016, a redraw issue occurs, and the background of Outlook 2016 isn't repainted correctly. Therefore, it is difficult to read the content in Outlook 2016.
- After you change from Mouse mode to Touch mode in Office 2016 applications, the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) icons aren't enlarged.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114536 for 32-bit version of Office 2016
- Download update KB3114536 for 64-bit version of Office 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3114536 - Last Review: 22 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2