Be aware that the update on the Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When you try to insert a chart for some selected data repeatedly without actually inserting a chart in Excel 2016, Excel 2016 may crash.
- When you try to edit data of a chart on a duplicated slide in PowerPoint 2016, PowerPoint 2016 may crash if the data grid is still displayed for the chart in the original slide.
- When you edit data of a chart on a duplicated slide in PowerPoint 2016, and then edit data of the chart on the original slide, the data on the original slide switches into the data on the duplicated slide.
- After you add a field to the Values area for a PivotChart in Excel 2016, no value field button is displayed.
- Charts can't be inserted in other Office applications such as Word or PowerPoint if an add-in from a network location is loaded in Excel 2016.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114706 for 32-bit version of Office 2016
- Download update KB3114706 for 64-bit version of Office 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3114706 - Last Review: 22 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2