Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- The move and resize keyboard shortcuts are reverted to the original behavior that you can move only one pixel at a time.
- Fixes the following issue: After you export some presentations as videos in PowerPoint 2013, the video files may speed up.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3114716 for 32-bit version of PowerPoint 2013
- Download update KB3114716 for 64-bit version of PowerPoint 2013
- Start Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3114716 - Last Review: 22 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2