Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- After you save a .vsd file as a .vsdx file in Visio 2013, the values of the geometry path dependent formulas are changed.
- After you publish a document as a webpage with XAML as the display format in Visio 2013, the document text is distorted.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114720 for 32-bit version of Visio 2013
- Download update KB3114720 for 64-bit version of Visio 2013
- Start Microsoft Visio 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3114720 - Last Review: 22 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2