Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- PowerPoint 2016 now correctly synchronize slide notes when you do a compare or merge operation.
- PowerPoint 2016 will no longer drop the trailing space of a sentence when you do a compare or merge operation.
- The Export to Video feature will no longer export artifacts in the created videos.
- The Export to Video feature will no longer create video with accelerated sound on certain Windows 10 configurations.
- When you paste shapes by using the object mode and the text cursor is inside a placeholder, PowerPoint 2016 now correctly paste the shapes onto the slide.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114847 for 32-bit version of PowerPoint 2016
- Download update KB3114847 for 64-bit version of PowerPoint 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3114847 - Last Review: 22 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2