Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Assume that you open an Office 2013 application, and then minimize the application or switch to any other program. Then, the application becomes idle in the background and enters Low Resource Mode. In this situation, some memory isn't released and it is still used by the application.
- You can't open a most recently used file if the file name contains a pound sign (#) in Office 2013 applications.
- There's no option to update a sender's certificate in the saved contacts.
- After you save a document as a .pdf file in Word 2013, the font name in the .pdf file isn't displayed as the corresponding PostScript name.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3114928 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3114928 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3114928 - Last Review: 22 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2