Known issuesAfter you install this update, you may experience the following error when you try to start Microsoft Outlook:
To fix this problem, do one of the following:
- Option 1: On systems on which update KB3139923 is installed, make sure that update KB3072630 is also installed.
- Option 2: Uninstall KB3139923.
- After receiving the RPC_S_SERVER_TOO_BUSY response from the Exchange Server, Outlook 2010 that has the MAPI over HTTP transport protocol enabled should resend the request after some back-off time instead of immediately reconnecting to the server.
- When you download email attachments through the MAPI over HTTP transport protocol in Outlook 2010, attachments may be corrupted in some scenarios. This issue occurs in multi-core processor systems and Outlook 2010 with online mode.
- When a delegate opens a meeting request in Outlook 2010, some respond buttons, such as the Accept, Tentative, and Decline buttons, aren't displayed.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114996 for 32-bit version of Outlook 2010
- Download update KB3114996 for 64-bit version of Outlook 2010
Article ID: 3114996 - Last Review: 22 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2