Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Updates the fixes for an exception for the OneDrive for Business repair and library disconnect features.
- When you enter your library URL in OneDrive for Business on high DPI monitors, the dialog box doesn't show a correct scale.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115039 for 32-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2013
- Download update KB3115039 for 64-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3115039 - Last Review: 22 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2