Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When you sync a library in OneDrive for Business on a computer that has a high DPI monitor, the text box for you to enter the library URL is not displayed at the correct scale.
- Updates the fixes for an exception for the OneDrive for Business repair and library disconnect features.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115104 for 32-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2016
- Download update KB3115104 for 64-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3115104 - Last Review: 22 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2