Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- Assume that you have a Project .mpp file that's stored in a SharePoint document library. When you click the file name, the project opens but you don't see a banner that offers you the ability to edit or check out the project. Instead, the project may keep in a read-only state and you can't save or check in changes.
Note To fix this issue, you also need to install July 5, 2016, update for Office 2013 (KB3115255).
- Assume that you start Project 2013 and connect it to a server, and then you select to load summary resource assignments. In this situation, when you go to a Resource Usage view and scroll through the resources, Project 2013 may crash. This issue occurs after you install March 8, 2016, update for Project 2013 (KB3114843).
- Assume that you set the primary or default Project Web App language to simplified Chinese and set the alternative language to English. When you try to synchronize projects with a SharePoint task list, the process fails.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115264 for 32-bit version of Project 2013
- Download update KB3115264 for 64-bit version of Project 2013
- Start Project 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3115264 - Last Review: 20 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2