Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When you select or search for a text style in a Word 2016 file that has many styles, Word 2016 may crash.
- Your choice in the First things first dialog box doesn't work expectedly. For example, Microsoft update may still prompt even if you select the Ask me later option.
- If you use the Slide Sorter view in PowerPoint 2016, the auto-hidden task bar can't be reactivated.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115275 for 32-bit version of Office 2016
- Download update KB3115275 for 64-bit version of Office 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3115275 - Last Review: 20 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2