Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When you open and then save a project file to a Project server, the task finish date and duration are changed. This issue occurs if the assignment finish date doesn't match the task finish date. This can be the case with fixed duration tasks.
- The Last Modified and Last Published timestamps are not converted to your timezone.
- When you save a project, some baseline information may be lost if you don't have the permission to save a baseline.
- When you save a project for sharing, and then save it back to the server, the baseline data is deleted from the project if you don't have the Save Protected Baseline permission.
- When you add a resource or do a Save As operation to the MPP format on a project that's connected to Project Web App, Project 2016 may crash.
- When you go to a view such as the Gantt chart and then click the auto filter on a date field such as the Start field, dates that are later than 2099 aren't displayed. Therefore, you can't filter days that are later than 2099 by using the auto filter.
- Assume that you set the primary language to simplified Chinese and the secondary language to English. When you try to synchronize projects with a SharePoint task list, the process fails.
- If you set % Work Complete progress on a summary task in Project 2016, work and actual work may incorrectly be added to subtasks that don't have a resource assigned.
- Assume that you select to load summary resource assignments to start Project 2016. When you go to a Resource Usage view and scroll through the resource, Project 2016 may crash. This issue occurs after you install March 8, 2016, update for Project 2016 (KB3114865).
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115284 for 32-bit version of Project 2016
- Download update KB3115284 for 64-bit version of Project 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Article ID: 3115284 - Last Review: 20 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2