Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When you paste an Excel 2013 chart into PowerPoint 2013 or Word 2013, the decimal and thousands separators don't display correctly as those set in Excel 2013.
- If a slide contains an equation that has an animation with the Animate text set to By word, PowerPoint 2013 freezes in Slide Show mode.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3115485 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3115485 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3115485 - Last Review: 21 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2