Consider the following scenario:
- You install the November 2015 cumulative update for Skype for Business (KB 3108096).
- You join a Skype for Business meeting by using Microsoft Skype for Business for Crestron RL, Polycom CX8000, and SMART Room System
for a single-display device.
- You add remote participants while the Skype for Business console is in Gallery view.
- Remote participants turn on the video feature.
- You add a whiteboard.
Note This puts the Skype for Business console into "Gallery & Content" view.
- If you switch to "Content only" view and then you switch to "Gallery" view, video from remote participants is no longer displayed.
- If you switch again to "Content only" view and then you switch back to "Gallery" view, the Display tab controls in the console stop responding to touch input.
To work around this problem, exit the meeting by pressing the Leave Meeting button on the console. Then, rejoin the meeting. After you do this, the Remote participant video reappears and the Display tab controls in the console respond again to touch. Shared content will continue to be available.
Microsoft is researching this problem and will post more information in this article when the information becomes available.
Article ID: 3116120 - Last Review: 14 Feb 2017 - Revision: 1
Skype Room Systems