When this problem occurs, a crash signature that resembles the following for event ID 1000 is logged in the Application log:
- In Control Panel, under System and Security, click Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Event Viewer.
- In the navigation pane, select Application under Windows Logs.
- In the Actions pane, click Filter Current Log.
- In the Filter Current Log dialog box, enter 1000 (as shown in the following figure), and then click OK.
Article ID: 3117163 - Last Review: 30 Nov 2015 - Revision: 1