- If the farm administrator upgrades a Project Server 2010 database and has non US-en settings, the process may fail with an error message that resembles the following:ConvertTo-SPProjectDatabase : Action 18.104.22.168 of Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.Upgrade.ReportingDatabaseSequence failed.
At line:1 char:1
- Workflow fails (internal status turns to canceled) if the status information text contains an ampersand "&".
- When you create a project from a SharePoint task list, queue jobs related to workflows that are associated with the list may fail. For example, the "Reporting (Enterprise Project Type and Workflow Information Sync)" jobs may display failed.
- After you delete a value from a custom field on the My Tasks page, the change isn't saved and the value comes back when you go to the My Tasks page again.
- When you update a task on a timesheet, the Process Status field on other untouched tasks may be incorrectly changed to "Not Submitted".
- Document properties update in Project site document libraries could lead to a flood of Reporting (Project Sync) jobs in the Project Server queue if there's also a workflow that's applied to the document library.
Article ID: 3118285 - Last Review: 21 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2