Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- This fix covers users who have customized the display of field 3 in the Outlook contact card to make the customization display properly.
- Fixes an issue in which VBA and Office Add-in Digital Signatures may not verify correctly after you upgrade an existing system with Office installed to Windows 10.
- You cannot publish to a blog site with new credentials after cleaning up references to Blogger.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3118354 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3118354 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Article ID: 3118354 - Last Review: 21 Jan 2017 - Revision: 2