- You browse to the Site Contents page for your OneDrive for Business site.
- You click add an app, and then you select Document Library.
- When you view the permissions for the new library, you notice that the library is shared with the Everyone except external users group.
- Browse to the document library, click the LIBRARY tab, and then click Shared With.
- In the share window, click ADVANCED.
- Click Stop Inheriting Permissions, and then click OK.
- Select the check box next to Everyone except external users, click Remove User Permissions, and then click OK.
Article ID: 3118655 - Last Review: 21 Dec 2016 - Revision: 1